onsdag 25 april 2012

A woman’s relationship with her wardrobe is one of the most important in her life.

This is not true. But it is not entirely false either. Whether we like it or not, our appearance tells us something about whom we are. Not caring about your appearance may actually be the strongest statement you can make without saying a word. Still, fashion and appearance is not only about making a statement, it is also an escape. And it’s love. For me, fashion and style has become a hobby, but a private one (until now). What I study and what I work with centers around other people’s wellbeing. I love it, but it can be heavy and demanding too. Talking about nail polish and reading fashion magazines has become a break for me, to escape for a while (to be honest, running is maybe the most important way for me to take a break from life, but fashion comes as a close second).
So what about the relationship that you have with your wardrobe? I believe the clothes you wear should make you happy, confident and at ease. Let them support who you are or take you out for an adventure. After years of thinking about doing something with my “escaping from reality” (which has led to no space in my wardrobes what so ever, and even less space in my mac due to enormous amounts of inspirational photos in several folders), I’ve decided to open a blog. How original you might think, and I couldn’t agree more. It’s not. But it was a completely spur of the moment thing (in the middle of the night I might add) and now that I’m stuck with a blog I might as well do something about it! Mostly this blog is for me, my adventure and my escape from reality. However, I’m happy if someone else finds this interesting. Welcome!


The picture is from a Dior Chérie campaign



Inga kommentarer: