torsdag 26 april 2012

My heart just skipped a beat.

So there I am, eating breakfast while killing time on the internet. But then my heart skipped a beat. Or maybe it completely stopped for a while. This is the most perfect and beautiful outfit I’ve seen that includes boyfriend jeans. I really have no words.



And the best part is, I have similar jeans, jacket, sunglasses, belt and silk tshirt (why don’t I have a glitter clutch? Why? I need to get a glitter clutch!). In fact, I decided immediately that I was gonna try this look tomorrow, but without the glitter clutch (why don't i have one?) and then black, feminine ankelboots instead because it’s still so cold here.


Oh, and did you see the clutch?!


The pictures are of Zina Charkoplia who has the blog fashionvibe (from which i took the photos).

Inga kommentarer: