torsdag 10 maj 2012

Bootcut.

I have serious childhood&teenage traumas from bootcut jeans. I remember how they always got wet when it rained (thank god for skinnyjeans and boots that can cover them upto your knee!). I remember how I used to step on them by mistake and tear up the seam. And how easily they got dirty because they always touched the ground. And a lot of stylists say that bootcut is the most flattering cut but I dare to disagree, they make your legs look.. well.. floppy? So when the skinnyjeans took over in fashion I swore to nevereverever again ever wear bootcut jeans. And then I came across these photos. Can I change my mind? Should I change my mind? Or is it simply the fact that both outfits are well styled and the girls are skinny and tall that makes this look appealing? Would the outfits look better with skinny jeans? Or is it the bootcut jeans that make these outfits so perfect? I need help! What do you guys think? Are you ready for bootcuts? Do you have any childhood traumas that affect what you wear now? 



Photos are from carolines mode/ stockholm streetstyle and fashionvibe.

Inga kommentarer: